– Valid driving license or passport at check-in.
– Amex is not accepted as payment method for walk-ins.
– Must bring card with matching ID used for payment.
– All participants must sign waiver at check-in, parent or guardian must sign the waiver for minor.
– Medical conditions should be taken into consideration prior.
– Drugs or alcohol is not permitted during or prior to activity.
– All safety gear is provided.
– No experience or qualifications required.
– Pregnant women may not participate in certain activities.
– Swimming skills are not required as long as participant is comfortable in the water and does not panic.
– Read our “General Policy” and main activity page for additional information.
– Double and triple flights are available.
– Single flyers may be paired with other flyers for weight requirements.
– Flyers will always get priority over spectator, no matter the reservation.
– Maximum 450-pounds per flight.
– Minimum 5-years old to fly.
– Premium height/ flight time 5-10min.
– Total boat excursion can take up to an hour.
– Participants must be able to tell the captain their weight in pounds before the flight.
– Getting dipped in the water is optional.
– Maximum one rider per Jet Ski due to Covid-19.
– Maximum 275 lbs per person.
– 16 years old minimum to drive; 6 years or older to ride as a passenger.
– Drivers born after Jan 1, 1988 must pass a boat exam at our location for $3, usually takes about 10-15mins to complete.
– $250 refundable damage deposit per Jet Ski to be paid on a card. Banks may take up to ten days to process the refund. Up to an additional $500 may be charge if Jet Ski is damage and not able to be rented out again.
– 30-min sessions only, 1-hour option will be split into two 30-min sessions.
– Riding in a large ride zone. This is a free-ride, not a tour.
– 13-years old minimum to participate.
– Knowing how to swim is not required.
– Advanced tricks such as “backflips” are not permitted.
– 3-years old minimum to participate
– Up to 4 riders per tube at a time.
– 15-20min session.
– Captain will not intentionally make participants fall off the tube; however falling off may happen.
– 3-years old minimum to participate.
– Paddle on your own without a guide.
– Equipment must be returned 30-min prior to sunset
– It is recommended to bring a personal phone to call us if needed.
– Customer is responsible to bring equipment back to departure point.